Group Classes for Puppies & Dogs
The full list of group classes we offer can be found below. Click on a course to learn more and register your spot today!
We have a class for everyone!
Building Bonds offers affordable training classes designed to meet any pet parent’s needs. Whether it’s manners or just teaching your dog new tricks to show off to your friends, we have a class for it! Most of our classes come with instructional videos and handouts so your learning continues at home between classes and may continue after your class ends.
All of our classes are held at Sit Stay Play’s training room near Campbell and Broadway and The Humane Society of Southern Arizona’s Freeman Education and Behavioral Center at 635 W Roger Rd. Our classes are small in size to ensure you and your dog always receive the individual attention you deserve.
Our force-free, positive training methods will get you the results you are looking for. Best of all, they’ll help you build a lifetime bond with your dog based on trust.
- We do not provide refunds for group classes once a client has registered and secured a spot in a class.
- We do not provide refunds for missed group classes.
- To protect all participants, Building Bonds reserves the right to decline to work with any pet who presents behavior issues that may be dangerous, disruptive, or exacerbated by participation in a group training session. If behavior issues are discovered during the training class, and the trainer determines that it is in everyone’s best interest to discontinue training sessions, you will be provided a refund (less an administration fee of $50) of the balance of unused classes, or credit will be applied toward private lessons.
- Puppy Preschool requires vaccine and health requirements detailed in the class registration.
- All other group classes require dogs to be current on all the following vaccines: rabies, bordetella, distemper, parvo, parainfluenza, and hepatitis, commonly identified on your vet records as DHPP.
- Titer results for distemper and parvo are accepted.