Puppy Stay and Train
Introducing Puppy Stay and Train training for puppies from age 8 weeks to 1 year of age. Puppies will learn basic manners and foundational skills in a home environment.
- One-on-one training and attention from a certified professional trainer.
- Learning takes place in a home and around normal household day-to-day activities.
- You have your puppy for the weekend to help build and strengthen your bond.
- Personalized training plan developed for each puppy based on your needs.
- Tons of resources and support during and after the training period to help you and your pup be successful.
Some learning goals include:
- Leash walking skills
- Polite greetings
- Relax on a dog bed
- Crate training
- Confidence building exercises
- Age appropriate socialization
- Foundational learning skills
Puppy Stay and Train will go from 9:00 am Monday morning to 4:00 pm on Thursday, each week for a three-week time frame. One puppy will be attending at a time in a family home with well mannered and socialized adult dogs. Puppy Stay and Train is located in Corona de Tucson.
You will receive:
- Daily video of your puppy’s training in action
- Handouts describing the specific training
- End of each week 30-minute transition appointment
- Weekly progress reports
- 30 days of follow up support via video, text, and/or email
- Final evaluation and recommended next steps
9:00 am Monday morning to 4:00 pm on Thursday, each week for a three week time frame $1950 (Pet parents are responsible for pickup and drop-off in Corona de Tucson.)
Please contact us via email if you are interested in Puppy Stay and Train.
About the Instructor
Carrie Raap has earned the esteemed Dog Trainer Professional certification through the Karen Pryor Academy. Her passion is working with puppies and she enjoys the training opportunities they provide. She feels strongly about investing in a good foundation of training when dogs are young to help prevent future problems. She has raised dozens of puppies who went on to be trained in careers as service dogs, elite detection dogs, and amazing companion animals.
Carrie is also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) and enjoys blending her career as a therapist with her passion for animals by providing mental health resources for pet owners and pet industry workers. To learn more about these opportunities visit her website at Rplustherapy.com.