Puppy Board & Train
Have Your Puppy Trained In A Home Environment
Our owner and certified trainer Kim Silver will take puppies under 6 months of age in her home for boarding and training. Puppies will learn basic manners and foundation skills in a home environment with other well-socialized adult dogs.
- One-on-one training and attention from a certified professional trainer.
- Learning takes place in a home and around normal household day-to-day activities
- You take your puppy home at the end of each week to enjoy time with your puppy and to help build and strengthen your bond. Transportation to and from your home is included.
- Weekly parent-teacher conference each Friday to share what your puppy learned.
- Personalized training plan developed for each puppy based on your needs
- Resources and support during and after the training period to help you and your puppy be successful
Some Learning Goals Include:
- Leash Walking Skills
- Polite greetings
- Relax on a dog bed or mat
- Crate Training
- Confidence Building Exercises
- Age Appropriate Socialization
- Foundation life skills
- Field Trips
Puppy Board and Train is a 3-week minimum commitment. Pricing starts at $2250 for three weeks. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required for a reservation. Reservations are limited.