Puppy Preschool Pass
How does the Puppy Preschool Pass work?
When you register for our free Puppy Preschool Pass, you may bring your puppy to our open enrollment class 4 times. Currently, our Puppy Preschool open enrollment classes are Tuesdays at 6 pm.
Do I just drop in or do I have to sign up for the days I will bring my puppy?
You do have to sign up for the Tuesdays you will bring your puppy. After registering you will receive an email with a link to schedule which Tuesdays you will attend.
What will my puppy learn?
Puppy Preschool is designed to facilitate socialization, address normal puppy behaviors, and prevent the development of behavior problems. We are now happy to announce that Puppy Preschool is absolutely FREE to join! We will continously cycle through four essential puppy topics, so scheduling your classes for four weeks in a row is the best way to guarantee you cover every topic. Topics include:
- Novel Objects? No Big Deal! (next class – October 8th)
- Exploring Environments & Sounds (next class – October 15th)
- People Aren’t So Scary (next class – October 22nd)
- I Love the Vet & Groomer! (next class – October 29th)
Class Instructor: Kim Silver
Class Length: When you register for our Puppy Preschool pass you will receive a redeemable code for four classroom sessions, which will be valid as long as your puppy meets the age requirement for the class.
What to Bring to Class:
- A mat that your puppy can comfortably lay on during downtimes, such as a bath rug or yoga mat.
- Your dog is required to wear either a harness or flat collar and a 4-6 ft. leash to class. We would like to note that we do not allow choke, prong, electronic collars or retractable leashes in class.
- Please bring lots of tasty treats
Requirements: This class is only available to puppies that are 8-15 weeks of age who are not yet fully vaccinated. If your puppy is at least 16 weeks of age and fully vaccinated we suggest you enroll in puppy kindergarten (age range for puppy kindergarten is 4-7months). Your puppy can start preschool at least 10 days after his/her first vaccine and must have a negative fecal test result from your veterinarian. In order to attend class, you must provide proof of vaccination and negative fecal results for your puppy. These can be uploaded during registration or sent in by e-mail prior to class. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Add-ons: The Puppy Start Right book can be purchased as an add-on during registration for $20. If you choose to purchase it, we will have your copy ready for you when you come to class.
Make sure to check out the video below to see a sneak peak of what we do in this course!
Register for Puppy Preschool Pass now!