Puppy Kindergarten Pass
How does the Puppy Kindergarten Pass work?
When you purchase a Puppy Kindergarten pass, you may bring your puppy to our open enrollment puppy kindergarten class 6 times. You have 10 weeks to use your passes from the date of purchase. Currently, our Puppy Kindergarten open enrollment classes are Saturdays at 10 am. Within 10 weeks of purchasing your puppy passes you may choose the Saturdays you would like to attend.
Do I just drop in or do I have to sign up for the Saturdays I will bring my puppy?
You do have to sign up for the Saturdays you will bring your puppy. After purchasing your puppy pass you will receive an email with a link to schedule which Saturdays you will attend.
What will my puppy learn?
In this course, your puppy will learn foundational life-skills and manners that will set them up for a lifetime of success! The following are examples of some the skills we teach in Puppy Kindergarten but it is not all-inclusive.
- Leave it
- Drop it
- Polite leash walking and social interactions
- Wait for dinner
- Calm body handling
- Settle on a mat
Class Instructor: Kim Silver
Class Length: When you purchase a Puppy Kindergarten pass you will receive a redeemable code for six classroom sessions. All sessions must be completed within 10-weeks of purchase.
What to Bring to Class:
- Your puppy! Your puppy must be wearing a properly fitted body harness (strongly preferred for the health and comfort of your puppy) or properly fitted flat collar
- Lot’s of tasty treats. Bring a variety and more than you think you need
- A bowl and water for your puppy
- A mat for your dog to lay on. Bath mats and yoga mats work well
Requirements: Your puppy must be between 4-7 months old at the start of class.
Make sure to check out the video below to see a sneak peak of what we do in this course!
Register for Puppy Kindergarten Pass now!